Want to know more than just the revenue values in your pipeline?
The e-pipeline can tell you so much more:
- How your customers buy, not just how much
- Where you need more resource to move them through the sales cycle
- What lead nurturing activities are giving the best results
- The shape and velocity of the deals going on.
To harness the power of the e-pipeline, marketing needs to:
- Define the sales cycle stages
- Establish when a lead becomes a qualified opportunity
- Understand customer requirements and align solutions with them
- Demonstrate how your solutions can add value.
Once a lead has been qualified and passed to sales, they have to:
- Create the right proposal
- Negotiate the right terms
- Empower the customer to make the right decision.
To release the power of the e-pipeline, four key data attributes need to be added to your business analysis:
- Net new opportunities
- Conversion rates
- Sales cycle length
- Success profiles.
Through thorough research, businesses can use the power of the e-pipeline to:
- Identify when and where prospects advance to the next stage of the cycle
- See when and where others leave
- Find out about landing pages that convert
- Develop meaningful success profiles to duplicate for future activities
- Improve the integrity of the pipeline.
If sales and marketing work together, they can make the e-pipeline more successful to deliver:
- Improved YOY revenue performance
- Higher numbers of sales-ready leads
- Better conversion rates
- Shorter sales cycles.