Get it right and your inbound marketing blog can attract a whole new set of prospective customers.
Do you really need a blog?
Of course you do. Didn’t you know that companies who blog more than 15 times per month get 5 times more traffic than companies that don't blog at all? Can’t argue with those numbers. Plus 70% of business decision makers prefer to get company information from an article rather than an ad - so it’s safe to say that starting a blog is more than worth it.
3 things your blog should be:
1. Useful and interesting
- 70% of users say they read blogs in the morning, and mondays are the highest traffic days for an average blog.
How to create a more engaging blog
1. Update frequently
- 92% of companies who blogged multiple times a day acquired a customer through their blog.
- 46% of people read blogs more than once a day.
2. Go visual
3. Make it easy to share
- Attract even more customers by making it easy to share your posts across social media networks.
- There are 33.25bn pieces of content shared every week on Facebook.
4. Add a call to action
Having a company blog:
- Makes it easy to communicate with customers
- Humanises your company
- Builds credibility by showing you’re an industry expert
- Is a great way to receive feedback
- Can help your website rank higher in search engines