Looking for inspiration for your marketing this Valentine’s Day? Wondering how you can create a stronger relationship with your client-base? Try out some of our top marketing ideas for Valentine’s Day 2012:
- Create a perfect match: Create a perfect match between each stage of your marketing and sales pipeline to ensure that you nurture people from prospects into customers.
- Give something special: Give your customer what they’ve always wanted this Valentine’s Day and beyond – expert answers to their specific business problem.
- Keep it personal: Make them feel valued. Keep your marketing content personal and relevant to the prospect and their current needs. You won’t woo them effectively with impersonal and irrelevant content.
- Say it with expertise: Win them over with your up to date industry knowledge and your in-depth knowledge of the answers to their questions.
- Don’t let go: Don’t lose prospects by neglecting them. Stay in touch with them using great content and keep them interested in what you have to offer.
- Give them space: The best relationships thrive on a little space. Give your prospect the space and time to buy into your business, when they’re ready. That means not doing the hard sell, but carefully nurturing them through a strategic marketing and sales funnel.