In this experiment, marketers use digital processes to extract maximum ROI from inbound marketing. You can’t argue with science.
I’m sorry to break it to you, but no one is born an inbound marketing pro. It’s a steep learning curve based on trial and error - but the key is to have the right equipment from the off. Read our infographic to find out exactly what you need in your inbound marketing chemistry set to produce a steady stream of leads and some solid, shiny ROI.
- Lead generation website - Aim for bounce rates of 40% or less.
- Blogging - 82% of marketers who blog see positive ROI for their inbound marketing.
- Rich media - 52% of marketing professionals worldwide say video content has the best ROI.
- Online PR - 67% of the typical B2B buyer’s journey is now done digitally.
- Email marketing - Email marketing has an ROI of 4,300%.
- Mobile marketing - 70% of people in the UK use their smartphone to find information.
- SEO - 93% of online experiences begin with a Search Engine.
- Analytics - CMOs are expected to increase spend on marketing analytics by 60% by 2015.
- Marketing automation - Lead nurturing emails get 4-10x better response rate than standalone email blasts.
- Social media - Social media marketing budgets are set to double in the next five years.
- Landing pages - Companies with 30+ landing pages generate 7x more leads than those with fewer than 10.
- Calls to action - Changing just one word of button copy can boost click-throughs by 90%.
Please wear eye protection.