Is your company website getting the recognition it deserves - or being overlooked by your potential customers?
Here’s how to ensure your business or brand is discovered online, which explains the things you need to do to make sure your products or services get found on the internet.
We share how to:
- Reach your potential customers with relevant, interesting content
- Apply the secrets of social media marketing to develop a more powerful online presence
- Raise your ranking in the search engines by applying simple techniques.
- Blog more effectively and profitably.
The game has changed
The power of the internet means it’s now possible to build a broader and more profitable online audience by carefully applying some specific approaches and techniques. All it takes is confidence and an internet connection.
According to new research, 78% of internet users conduct product research online (Source: Hubspot). This has changed the game for the marketing companies relying on outbound marketing approaches, such as email newsletter campaigns, TV advertising and telemarketing. But these (often costly) approaches are becoming less effective day by day. This is because:
- More people are online than ever before.
- More people regularly use the internet to shop and investigate products and services before they decide to buy.
- Most of us have adapted quickly to being online so that internet use has become more sophisticated.
- People are more likely to avoid unwanted online ads by using using techniques and technology such as popup blockers, email spam filters, and call rejection.